Dental care is an excellent investment in your health and psychological well being. We will present you with a complete treatment plan, including fees, and do our best to inform you of any changes that may occur. Financial considerations are important but should not be an obstacle to your care. We understand that people have different needs in addressing their financial obligations so we have provided the following payment options;
We accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. Payment in full is expected at time of service unless prior financial arrangements are made with our Financial Coordinator.
We are in partnership with CareCredit as they offer several options at low monthly payments to fit your budget.
If you have insurance;
- As a courtesy, we will submit all insurance claims and assist you in receiving full benefits.
- We ask that your plan’s deductible (when applicable) be paid in full at your appointment time.
- Please understand an insurance plan is an agreement between you and the insurance company and you are financially responsible for all charges on your account, regardless of insurance coverage.
O’Connor Family Dental Membership
O’Connor Family Dental is happy to offer a dental membership plan to anyone who does not have a private dental insurance plan and is 18 years old or older.
- No waiting periods
- No limitations on treatment
- No authorization required for needed treatment
- No deductibles
- No more paying for unused insurance benefits
- Save on high premiums by cutting out the insurance middleman
Click here for our dental membership brochure.
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact our office at (509) 966-0660and talk to our Financial Coordinator.